Who are licensed facilitators of Coach2Lead?
- Coaches and/or consultants serving organizational leaders in areas such as leadership development, culture transformation and change management
- Business leaders “in the trenches” who have developed their own coaching style and are proven achievers make excellent performance coaching champions and facilitators
- Ideally, a facilitator will hold a formal coach certification and have additional training in facilitating adult education programs
Group Training Dates
Our next group training is scheduled to being in February 19, 2016
We have designed this program specifically for those who are serious about developing leaders and transforming workplaces.
Join us and the community of Coach2Lead facilitators if you are called!
Group Training Program Outline
|Week 1||Coach2Lead Licensee/Facilitators Kick-off|
|Week 2||Review modules Intro & 1, buddy meeting|
|Week 3||Review module 2 & buddy practice|
|Week 4||Review module 3 & buddy practice|
|Week 5||Master Facilitator Q&A, Supervised Practice, Marketing, Selling and Facilitation tips|
|Week 6||Review module 4 & buddy practice|
|Week 7||Review module 5 & buddy practice|
|Week 8||Master Facilitator Q&A, Supervised Practice, Marketing, Selling and Facilitation tips|
|Week 9||Review module 6 & buddy practice|
|Week 10||Review module 7 & buddy practice|
|Week 11||Master Facilitator Q&A, Supervised Practice, Marketing, Selling and Facilitation tips|
|Week 12||Program Graduation & Celebration|
The Coach2Lead master facilitators are Tom Rausch and Susan Alexander, who have successfully facilitated many organizations and leaders in the Coach2Lead program.
The fee includes everything you need to learn to successfully bring this transformational program to your clients. The price for the entire licensing process is $3495. A 90 day, 3-installment payment plan is available for $1165 per month.
Acceptance into the Program
After you apply using the form below, you will receive email confirmation of your acceptance into the program. An invoice will be attached, which will detail payment options. Your seat will be reserved as soon as payment is received.
Upon completion you receive:
- A license to use Coach2Lead with your clients
- Discounts on student “flipped classroom” seat licenses
- Inclusion on the Coach2Lead.biz marketing website