The #1 Leadership Skill.
Coach2Lead, Leadership Training Program is Affordable and Easily Scalable Across Large Organizations
- White label private branding options enabling customization of both branding and content
- Train-the-trainer services to build in-house coaching champions and delivery capabilities
- Unlimited seat license for cost-effective roll-out across the entire organization
- Consulting services to build in-house coaching capabilities to sustain a culture of coaching
Flexible “Bite-Size” Format for Maximum Results in Minimal Time
Coach2 Lead is a flexible leadership development program designed for today’s busy leader, requiring as little as 2 hours a week over 12 weeks to learn the essential leadership skill of performance coaching.
Blended Learning Approach for Lasting Behavior Change
Performance coaching is a skill best learned through focused practice and on-the-job application. That’s why we developed Coach2Lead as a blended learning program that delivers the right combination of information delivery, skills development, and performance mastery for busy leaders. Coach2Lead elements
- Seven interactive learning modules teach the content essential to learning the skill of performance coaching
- Module 1: The Business & Scientific Case for Coaching
- Module 2: Core Skill: Artful Questioning
- Module 3: Core Skill: Artful Listening
- Module 4: Coaching Conversations: Developing People
- Module 5: Coaching Follow-Up: Creating Habits
- Module 6: Career Coaching: Retaining the Best People
- Module 7: Developing Your Authentic Coaching Style
- Comprehensive coaching field guide with each module includes interactive coaching diary to document learning and insights
- Peer-to-Peer coaching-buddy practice sessions help leaders clear the “coaching discomfort hurdle”, making performance coaching a natural part of their leadership style
- On-the-Job practice assignments encourage applying new skills produces immediate, real-world results
- Role play demonstrations model effective performance coaching conversations
- Additional resource links for each module deepen knowledge and encourage life-long development of coaching and listening skills
Online “Flipped Classroom” Content Delivery
Coach2Lead is best delivered in a flipped classroom format. This blended learning approach reverses the traditional training arrangement by delivering instructional content online. Leaders watch the online modules at a time best suited to them. Precious face-to-face meeting time is focused on collaborative discussion and coaching skills practice.
The flipped classroom intentionally shifts instruction to a learner-centered model in which class time is dedicated to exploring topics in greater depth and creating meaningful learning opportunities, while educational technology such as online videos are employed to deliver content outside of the classroom.
Flexible Program Formats
Because Coach2Lead is built using a blended learning module approach, it is highly flexible and can be delivered as a stand-alone program or embedded as part of a larger initiative. For example, Coach2Lead has been delivered:
- As part of an integrated program designed to increase Senior Team Cohesion
- As the learning segment at annual Executive Planning Retreats
- As part of a High-Potential Leadership Development program
- As the core initiative to create a Culture Transformation
The most popular implementation approach takes full advantage of the blended approach using a schedule similar to this: