Performance Coaching, the #1 Leadership Skill.
Coach2Lead, Leadership Training Program is Affordable and Easily Scalable Across Large Organizations
- White label private branding options enabling customization of both branding and content
- Train-the-trainer services to build in-house coaching champions and delivery capabilities
- Unlimited seat license for cost-effective roll-out across the entire organization
- Consulting services to build in-house coaching capabilities to sustain a culture of coaching
Flexible “Bite-Size” Format for Maximum Results in Minimal Time
Coach2 Lead is a flexible leadership development program designed for today’s busy leader, requiring as little as 2 hours a week over 12 weeks to learn the essential leadership skill of performance coaching.
Blended Learning Approach for Lasting Behavior Change
Performance coaching is a skill best learned through focused practice and on-the-job application. That’s why we developed Coach2Lead as a blended learning program that delivers the right combination of information delivery, skills development, and performance mastery for busy leaders. Coach2Lead elements
- 6 interactive learning modules teach the content essential to learning the skill of performance coaching
- Module 1: The Business & Scientific Case for Coaching
- Module 2: Listen Like a Coach
- Module 3: Questions that Open Thinking
- Module 4: Powerful Coaching Conversations
- Module 5: Embedding Habits of Accountability
- Module 6: Meaningful Career Conversations
- A comprehensive coaching field guide with each module includes an interactive coaching diary to document learning and insights
- Peer-to-Peer coaching-buddy practice sessions help leaders clear the “coaching discomfort hurdle”, making performance coaching a natural part of their leadership style
- On-the-Job practice assignments encourage applying new skills produces immediate, real-world results
- Roleplay demonstrations model effective performance coaching conversations
- Additional resource links for each module deepen knowledge and encourage life-long development of coaching and listening skills
Online “Flipped Classroom” Content Delivery
Coach2Lead is best delivered in a flipped classroom format. This blended learning approach reverses the traditional training arrangement by delivering instructional content online. Leaders watch online modules at a time best suited to them. Precious face-to-face meeting time is focused on collaborative discussion and coaching skills practice.
The flipped classroom intentionally shifts instruction to a learner-centered model in which class time is dedicated to exploring topics in greater depth and creating meaningful learning opportunities, while educational technology such as online videos is employed to deliver content outside of the classroom.
Flexible Program Formats
Because Coach2Lead is built using a blended learning module approach, it is highly flexible and can be delivered as a stand-alone program or embedded as part of a larger initiative. For example, Coach2Lead has been delivered:
- As part of an integrated program designed to increase Senior Team Cohesion
- As the learning segment at annual Executive Planning Retreats
- As part of a High-Potential Leadership Development program
- As the core initiative to create a Culture Transformation
The most popular implementation approach takes full advantage of the blended approach using a schedule similar to this:
|Week 1||Program introduction & kick-off (virtual or live)|
|Week 2||Review modules 1 & 2, buddy practice|
|Week 3||Review module 3 & buddy practice|
|Week 4||Group Supervised Practice: Questioning|
|Week 5||Review module 4 & buddy practice|
|Week 6||Group Supervised Practice: Coaching Conversations|
|Week 7||Review module 5 & buddy practice|
|Week 8||Group Supervised Practice: Coaching Follow-up Conversations|
|Week 9||Review module 6 & buddy practice|
|Week 10||Group Supervised Practice: Career Coaching Conversations|
|Week 11||Review module 7 & buddy practice|
|Week 12||Program Graduation & Celebration|
No matter which program format you employ, Coach2Lead delivers these outcomes:
- Leaders can successfully apply the performance coach approach to everyday work issues
- Leaders understand the differences between coaching and other leadership styles and make satisfactory judgments about when and how to apply the coach approach
- Leaders successfully apply the coach approach in career development/performance conversations to decrease turnover and improve retention
This program has been a huge help in my growth as a leader!
-VP, Director of Commercial Banking
These sessions have been more robust and beneficial than other leadership development programs I’ve been through.
-AVP, Finance, Community Bank
It can be very challenging to create a high performing team of leaders spread across seven countries. They were able to customize a program that everyone was happy and comfortable with. I would not hesitate to utilize their services again!! They are exceptional!
-Sr. Director of Division and Project Sponsor
We saw a marked increase in our team cohesion, which was critical given our organization was going through major changes.
-Managing Director and Program Participant
This is the single most impactful leadership skill I have ever learned.
– Participant and End User
We invested in teaching all of our leaders to become better coaches using the Coach2Lead program. We wanted to foster our culture and values that have made us successful with our clients for years. Many of our leaders have been with us for decades and they know and embody what we call The Anderson Way. While masters in their craft, they may not have had the communication and leadership skills needed to pass on their legacy to the next level and down to the front line. As employers, we felt responsible for investing in our team’s leadership and communications skills in a holistic way to set them up for success and get everyone on the same page. That is why we brought in this leadership development approach. Our leaders very quickly embraced the program, once they saw how practical and aligned it was with the way we have always done things here. Now, they can pass on their legacy and we all benefit from more employee engagement, retention of talent, and better results and performance.
~ Taylor Anderson, Director of Marketing, Anderson Aluminum
Coaching is our future. It is the only way we will be able to meet our aggressive growth goals.
-Managing Director and Program Participant